|Ok for members and non-members alike, here are some ground rules. First and most important, to new members, we are a crossdressing group, we do not accept anything that isnt crossdressing. Crossdressing for the sake of this group is defined as a male wearing females clothing. Anything other than that is not accepted.|
Second, heres some general rules on whats allowed:
1. OCs (original characters) are allowed but only if the owner has specifically set that they are from a certain anime. For example, a picture of a male Naruto OC wearing a skirt would be considered acceptable. Also acceptable under this rule is a male OC dressed as a female anime character. For example, a male OC dressed as Nami from One Piece.
2. GB (gender bending, switching a characters gender) is not allowed. It's completely different from crossdressing so it's not allowed.
3. TG (transgender, usually involves some kind of magic or something to make a character switch genders) This one has some middle ground. It depends on the kind of picture. If it starts to fall into the realm of GB then its not allowed. But if the change is purely physical, its allowed.
4. Manga: We do not accept any deviations of characters that are purely manga. We are an anime group as well as a crossdressing group. So unless the manga has an anime adaptation, it's not allowed.
5. Anime style: Deviations that are just "anime style" will not be accepted. We only accept deviations that are of characters from real anime shows, original or not.
6. Favorites: At this time, we do not accept submissions to the favorites. Please do not submit your pictures there and add them to the correct gallery folder instead.
Other than this, its basically anything goes. The typical no flaming and no trolling rules apply, along with all the rules of the site. If crossdressing isn't your thing or if it offends you in any way, this group is not for you. So dont leave any nasty comments as they will be reported. Also, please try and submit to the right folder. It's really important to keep this place organized.